Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
artist assistant / painter helperArtist Management
Photography Internship at Magazine Publishing CompanyNew Media Publishing Group
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Virtual InternshipJoyland Prime Academy
Editorial / Journalism InternCorinthia A Kelley
Public Relations InternCorinthia A Kelley
Fall/Winter 2016 Editorial Assistant InternBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2016
Company Location: East Elmhurst, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionFounded in NYC in 2010, and as one of the fastest emerging online inspirational & lifestyle platforms for women of color, Bronze Magazine™ empowers, inspires and motivates women to be their best by providing positive content thru beauty, fashion, inspiration and lifestyle topics that can be applied to daily living.
We are seeking a talented individual to be instrumental in assisting with editing the content for our website. This is an unpaid position.
Responsibilities• Proofreading/editing articles submitted by writers.
• Setting up and designing article layouts onto WordPress.
• Fact-checking details in articles for accuracy
Requirements• Strong writing, research, and editing/proofreading skills
• Strong command of the English language
• Ability to multitask and work under specific deadlines
• Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Office products and WordPress
• Team player with a positive attitude