Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
artist assistant / painter helperArtist Management
Photography Internship at Magazine Publishing CompanyNew Media Publishing Group
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Virtual InternshipJoyland Prime Academy
Editorial / Journalism InternCorinthia A Kelley
Public Relations InternCorinthia A Kelley
FASHION AND STYLE EDITOR / WRITERBookmark This
Posted: August 03 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA part-time or full-time Fashion & Style Editor intern required to join our lifestyle, fashion and wedding magazine. Must love celebrity topics, fashion, beauty, design and weddings. You'll also love fashion shows and be able to write short notes on general fashion and style. You can be based in any location (country/city).
ResponsibilitiesYou will be staying on top of trends, especially celebrity trends, and be able to write about them. Ability to write short but very interesting articles about events and anything fashion and style related. You'll also attend designer fashion shows local to you when required. Travels to shows and presence at exhibitions is possible but not essential. This role is best suited for a person who lives and breathes fashion and able to bring new and exciting ideas to a new and fast growing magazine.
Requirements- Strong interest in everything celebrity, fashion and style.
- Able to follow trends plus think up ideas and act on them very swiftly.
- Able to attend designer fashion shows locally and report back to the editor. Hours/days of work are negotiable.
Great passion for writing/blogging as well as creating stylish mood boards.
- Able to write at least 3 short articles a week, 6 months internship minimum.
- Familiar with the using MS Office packages, Photoshop or other good photo editing software.
- Able to work as part of a team and maintain brand standards and tone of voice.
- The role is remote so you can be based in any location.