Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Subsidiary Rights ManagerPulse, LLC
Editorial intern at start-up publishing company in LAStory Terrace
Can't Stop EscortsCan't Stop Escorts
Internships available with publishing company. several different positions EDITOR/GRAPHIC/VIDEODreaming Big Publications
Internship at Seoul JournalBookmark This
Posted: December 14 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Seoul Journal provides insight into K-Pop, movies, technology, food, fashion and so much more!
The Seoul Journal is looking for interns wanting to gain experience in various aspects of journalism / publishing. The Seoul Journal is published by Tokyo Journal International, which publishes the Tokyo Journal, one of the oldest and most elite English magazines in Japan. We are looking for Korean-English bilingual interns who can work remotely and communicate by e-mail and Skype. Those who live in Southern California can also work with other interns in the city of Anaheim. The position is unpaid.
Responsibilities- editing/translation/interpretation (English-Korean, Korean-English)
- designing magazine pages
- following news regarding Korea-related events and recommending stories, arranging press passes, etc.
- requesting interviews with celebrities / subject experts
- attending events for interviewing, information gathering, photographs, etc.
- contacting organizations that can supply content
- contacting organizations regarding advertising/advertorials
- social media announcements
RequirementsNative level Korean language skills
Business level English skills