Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Literary Intern - start immediatelyJoos & Joos
Communications InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Internship at Seoul JournalBookmark This
Posted: December 14 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Seoul Journal provides insight into K-Pop, movies, technology, food, fashion and so much more!
The Seoul Journal is looking for interns wanting to gain experience in various aspects of journalism / publishing. We are publishing international magazines including Tokyo Journal, one of the most elite English magazine in Japan. We are looking for Korean-English bilingual interns for our new magazine, Seoul Journal. This internship is virual. You can work from wherever you are located at communicating with us by email and Skype. The position is unpaid.
Responsibilities- editing/translation/interpretation (English-Korean, Korean-English)
- designing magazine pages
- following news regarding Korea-related events and recommending stories, arranging press passes, etc.
- requesting interviews with celebrities / subject experts
- attending events for interviewing, information gathering, photographs, etc.
- contacting organizations that can supply content
- contacting organizations regarding advertising/advertorials
- social media announcements
RequirementsNative level Korean language skills
Business level English skills