Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Copy Editing InternshipGear Patrol
Editorial InternshipGear Patrol
Magazine Circulation Work ScholarAperture Foundation
Book Publishing InternAndrea Hurst Literary Management
Writer Internship (MLA)Executive Voice Publishing
Korean - English Bilingual InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 18 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Seoul Journal is looking for interns wanting to gain experience in various aspects of journalism / publishing. We are publishing international magazines including Tokyo Journal, one of the most elite English magazine in Japan. We are looking for Korean-English bilingual interns for our new magazine, Seoul Journal. This internship is virual. You can work from wherever you are located at communicating with us by email and Skype. The position is unpaid.
Responsibilities- editing/translation/interpretation (English-Korean, Korean-English)
- designing magazine pages
- following news regarding Korea-related events and recommending stories, arranging press passes, etc.
- requesting interviews with celebrities / subject experts
- attending events for interviewing, information gathering, photographs, etc.
- contacting organizations that can supply content
- contacting organizations regarding advertising/advertorials
- social media announcements