Intern for Business School Case Content TeamReal Time Cases
Content Intern for Business School Video CasesReal Time Cases
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Subsidiary Rights ManagerPulse, LLC
Editorial intern at start-up publishing company in LAStory Terrace
Lifestyle Magazine Editorial InternshipBookmark This
500 West Cummings Park
Posted: July 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrends Media Marketing is is hiring a junior editor to help write and edit content for their growing college magazine SOCIETY19. As an intern, you will be responsible for
- Editing college related articles written by student bloggers across the country.
- Writing your own content and getting articles published on SOCIETY19
- Helping to grow the college blogger program in the US and abroad
- Optional* editing and creating videos and vlogs
- Helping to grow the school specific social media presence of the magazine on campuses
This internship is a great opportunity to develop writing and editing skills, but also learn about native marketing and social media promotion.
This is an unpaid internship but you can get college credit. Interns will be working in our offices located at 500 West Cummings Park, Woburn MA, and be fully part of our editorial team. This is not a remote/online position.
ResponsibilitiesYour primary responsibilities will be
-Editing articles - checking for grammar, spelling and formatting
- Writing articles based on the needs of the editorial team
- Help recruit writers for SOCIETY19 and assist with some of the local marketing efforts.
- Optional* edit and create videos and vlogs
RequirementsUndergraduate students or recent graduates. Full time position. English/Writing/Communications/Journalism major preferred but all majors are encouraged to apply.
Must be very interested in writing and editing. Basic knowledge of Wordpress and Photoshop is preferred but not required. Knowledge of video editing software if interested in getting more involved with video and vlog content.
SkillsRequired - Editing, Copy Editing, Article Writing
Preferred - WordPress, Adobe Photoshop