Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
MAIL CHIMP ASSISTANT NEEDED IMMEDIATELYEco Learning Legacies
Editorial / Journalism InternAPM
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Coffee House Press - Summer 2017 Publishing InternshipCoffee House Press
Editorial and Social Media AssociateMango Media
Hot Job - Start Now... Print and Online Media Graphic Design InternNYC-based trade publisher
Lifestyle Magazine Editorial InternshipBookmark This
Trends Media Marketing
500 West Cummings Park
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrends Media Marketing is is hiring a junior editor to help write and edit content for their growing college magazine SOCIETY19. As an intern, you will be responsible for
- Editing college related articles written by student bloggers across the country.
- Writing your own content and getting articles published on SOCIETY19
- Helping to grow the college blogger program in the US and abroad
- Optional* editing and creating videos and vlogs
- Helping to grow the school specific social media presence of the magazine on campuses
This internship is a great opportunity to develop writing and editing skills, but also learn about native marketing and social media promotion.
This is an unpaid internship but you can get college credit. Interns will be working in our offices located at 500 West Cummings Park, Woburn MA, and be fully part of our editorial team. This is not a remote/online position.
ResponsibilitiesYour primary responsibilities will be
-Editing articles - checking for grammar, spelling and formatting
- Writing articles based on the needs of the editorial team
- Help recruit writers for SOCIETY19 and assist with some of the local marketing efforts.
- Optional* edit and create videos and vlogs
RequirementsUndergraduate students or recent graduates. Full time position. English/Writing/Communications/Journalism major preferred but all majors are encouraged to apply.
Must be very interested in writing and editing. Basic knowledge of Wordpress and Photoshop is preferred but not required. Knowledge of video editing software if interested in getting more involved with video and vlog content.
SkillsRequired - Editing, Copy Editing, Article Writing
Preferred - WordPress, Adobe Photoshop