Journalist/Writers (English, Spanish, Arabic, French, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese)World Bride Magazine
Unpaid editing internshopCheshire Grin Publishing
Photography/Videography InternA Round of Applause Magazine, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternTRILLIONAIRE MAGAZINE
Web DeveloperTRILLIONAIRE MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternTRILLIONAIRE MAGAZINE
Editorial InternANNA Magazine LLC.,
Korean - English Bilingual InternshipTokyo Journal
Marketing InternBookmark This
13th and Joan
Posted: June 14 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description13th & Joan offers a unique variety of options to share your story with the world. From visual media to full publishing services. We are seeking someone to assist with marketing our serves.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.