Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternMcFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers
Digital Media InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Illustrator InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Marketing InternBookmark This
13th and Joan
Posted: June 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description13th & Joan offers a unique variety of options to share your story with the world. From visual media to full publishing services. We are seeking someone to assist with marketing our serves.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.