Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternMcFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers
Digital Media InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Illustrator InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Marketing & Sales Internship at Now PublishersBookmark This
167 Washington Street
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an international press that has built a reputation among readers, authors, editors and librarians as a source of excellent peer-reviewed publications in Business, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering.
Now Publishers has a close-knit, fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who wish to learn new skills and tackle a large variety of assignments. As an intern you will get to work directly with the publishers and marketing department on real projects that will help us to further grow our business.
What You Will Learn:
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook and Twitter
• Creative feedback and development of Wikipedia and LinkedIn pages
• Research of additional social media channels such as ResearchGate and Academia.edu
• Editorial and sales calls strategies
• Presenting at local conferences
• Web-based marketing campaigns
• Assemble lists of graduate advisors at target institutions for email mailings
The position begins February 1, 2017 and ends May1, 2017.
You are expected 4-5 hours a week.
This position is unpaid and part-time. You will primarily work from home, and meet with publishers and marketing associate 1-2 times per month.
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree(preferably) in Business and/or Marketing , or in a relevant field.
• Feel comfortable with technology; social media channels
• Capable of developing, maintaining and updating websites.
• Possess excellent writing, verbal communication, and customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Should be open-minded, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and adaptable