Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternMcFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers
Digital Media InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Illustrator InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Marketing & Social Media Management InternBookmark This
Pure Quality Enterprises
Posted: August 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent Publishing Company is looking to hire an intern with a strong interest in marketing/promotions and social media. The intern hired for this position will also possess leadership skills and/or have a desire to implement new promotional ideas and projects. This position will give an intern an opportunity to work directly with the CEO. He/She will need strong communication, writing and critical thinking skills. Must be able to work well with others as well as individually and have a desire to learn and execute tasks in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity to gain a ton of experience. The right candidate will be selected and trained. Depending on performance, the intern will be hired as the marketing & social media coordinator for our company.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to: info@PureQuality.com for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment