Editorial / Journalism InternAPM
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Coffee House Press - Summer 2017 Publishing InternshipCoffee House Press
Editorial and Social Media AssociateMango Media
Writer's Games 1: JudgeThe Writer's Workout
Publicity and Social Media InternWunderkind PR
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
eCo Event Source, INC. | 1.618 Events
Posted: July 16 2015
Company Location: New Orleans, LA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptioneCo Event Source, llc. is seeking a Media intern to work in its fall/winter program.
About eCo Event Source, Llc.
eCo Event Source, llc. is a globally conscious company devoted to helping lives, communities and business become more sustainable & more successful. Our mission is to improve peoples lives and business by supporting sustainable solutions and removing barriers to a sustainable cultural shift to more responsible choices in all of life and business.
What we do: We make sustainable simple for DIY'ers and make it happen for our members, clients and partners - easy to use and highly beneficial.
We also create experiences, market, increase accessibility, raise awareness and educate on options to increase growth of sustainable lifestyle and business. We provide solutions for clients including production, marketing, web event solutions and more
It's unique services include virtual assistance, education, information, resources, eMarketplace, consulting, content creation and live & web events solutions and services. Our business model combines technology, agriculture, humanities and media for cultural and professional marketplace and experiences - offering sustainable solutions for all of life and business events. The internship is for a highly creative, self starter who works well virtually and enjoys You will be working with video, photos, graphics for online, out of home, digital and print media partnerships, programs, campaigns and publications.
What - Multimedia (Film/Video/Photo) editing, graphics and design for various departments, programs, publications, broadcasts, advertisements, marketing and partnerships
Where - The media internship is virtual - allowing you to work from anywhere, any schedule.
When - You are able to choose either full or part time working in the design and creative departments assisting marketing and content creation.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Sign in and maintain communications with team and supervisor on schedule
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment