Media InternshipBookmark This
1422 N Highland Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn international award-winning media company based in Los Angeles seeks interns to join our team. We’re looking for devotees of culture, music, art, nightlife, and social networking. This is a hands-on opportunity to generate original, high-quality content, support marketing initiatives, and help build unique events. In turn, you must offer a can-do spirit, a rigorous attention to detail, and an airtight commitment to fulfilling objectives.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will assist the staff in a number of capacities, including but not limited to:
- writing for Flaunt Magazine and Flaunt.com
- fact checking
- researching emerging culture
- contributing to creative meetings
- navigating the unknown
- growing our social media platforms
- transcribing interviews
- assisting in the production of Flaunt magazine events
- providing support on photo shoots
- helping with fashion sample requests
- occasional, though not excessive erranding
Requirements- Strong understanding of English language and grammar;
- Excellent research skills, organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail;
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for culture
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines consistently;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs;
- Positive attitude and a healthy sense of humor.
SkillsRequired - Laptops, Google Docs, Microsoft Works, Audio Transcription, AP style writing, Academic Research
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress