Communications InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
News ReporterThe Lioness Group
ONLINE EDITORIAL INTERN – ATLANTABookmark This
Tyler New Media
3235 Industrial Way
Posted: December 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you have a strong passion to work in the digital/multimedia industry, and a passion for family & marriage this position could be for you! Black and Married With Kids is a division of Tyler New Media, a multimedia company owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; the perfect intern with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student because aside from specific software proficiencies needed (see below), you need to be a quick study! The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, compulsive Facebook-er, chatter box personal phone caller, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not a good fit for our team. If you’re still reading you may just be the perfect fit for our internship program.
ResponsibilitiesJOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Identifying relevant content and topical stories
• Assist with social media strategy
• Assist with content partnerships
• Assist with special editorial projects
• Research features and new titles
• Research online trends
• Create content for social media
• Online Research
• Preparation of Training Materials
RequirementsTHE RIGHT PERSON:
• Loves working with people.
• Has excellent verbal and writing skills.
• Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Good decision-maker.
• Pays close attention to details.
• Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
• Must be VERY organized and detail oriented.
• Absolutely must be punctual
• Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
• Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
• Must provide world class customer service to us and our external customers.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Any knowledge that you have of social media, Internet marketing, and/or direct response marketing is a plus.
To sum it up, we’re looking for a talented and hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
• Excellent customer service and support skills
• Strong knowledge of Wordpress
• Social media enthusiast
• Experience with PicMonkey or Canva
This is a 16-24 hour per week internship for college credit based in the Atlanta metro area. Typically 3 days per week. Schedule is negotiable.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email following these instructions:
• Subject Line: I’m Your Next Editorial Intern
• Within body of the email answer these questions:
• What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this internship?
• What is your favorite tool that helps you stay organized?
• Include a resume and references within the body of the email.
Email to: email@example.com