Editorial Intern Winter/Spring 2017 - Malibu MagazineMalibu Magazine
Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternMcFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers
Digital Media InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Red Coat PR
Posted: August 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a public relations / business management company for authors. We represent 55 authors and two publishing houses. We provide services ranging from online promotions via social media, press releases, traditional national media outlets and coverage, business management and book tours around the world.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Must have a strong understanding of social media including Facebook and Twitter