Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Subsidiary Rights ManagerPulse, LLC
Editorial intern at start-up publishing company in LAStory Terrace
Can't Stop EscortsCan't Stop Escorts
Internships available with publishing company. several different positions EDITOR/GRAPHIC/VIDEODreaming Big Publications
Publishing Intern, CHOICEAmerican Library Association
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Destination Greatness, PLLC
Posted: May 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew author is seeking a Public Relations intern to coordinate marketing and PR pertaining to the book as well as related endeavors.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.