Journalist/Writers (English, Spanish, Arabic, French, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese)World Bride Magazine
Unpaid editing internshopCheshire Grin Publishing
Photography/Videography InternA Round of Applause Magazine, LLC
Editorial InternANNA Magazine LLC.,
Korean - English Bilingual InternshipTokyo Journal
Research AssistantBlueberry Lane Books
Graphic Design Intern for Publishing CompanyUrbanEdge Publishing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Kamsi Magazine
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Destination Greatness, PLLC
Posted: May 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew author is seeking a Public Relations intern to coordinate marketing and PR pertaining to the book as well as related endeavors.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.