Web DeveloperFase Magazine Inc
Publishing intern, Booklist PublicationsAmerican Library Association
Publishing Intern, CHOICEAmerican Library Association
Marketing InternBurnett Young Books
Editor InternBurnett Young Books
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
artist assistant / painter helperArtist Management
Photography Internship at Magazine Publishing CompanyNew Media Publishing Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Destination Greatness, PLLC
Posted: May 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew author is seeking a Public Relations intern to coordinate marketing and PR pertaining to the book as well as related endeavors.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.