Intern for Business School Case Content TeamReal Time Cases
Content Intern for Business School Video CasesReal Time Cases
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Subsidiary Rights ManagerPulse, LLC
Editorial intern at start-up publishing company in LAStory Terrace
502 McKnight Drive
Posted: May 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Meet corporate clients to determine their need for media presence.
• Provide clients with information on how to handle media presence and the baggage that comes with it.
• Create and implement publicity plans to ensure appropriate coverage in the media.
• Plan and execute strategies to overtake potential competition in the arena.
• Develop creative pitches and targeted outreach lists.
• Schedule clients’ appearances at events, photo shoots and interviews.
• Guide clients about what may appear as positive or negative when in public eye.
• Develop and implement creative ways of keeping client in the news.
• Identify appropriate markets for each individual client and ensure that pitches are disseminated in an effective manner.
• Write press releases and assist in creating and procuring press kits and articles.
• Make editorial calendars and media lists for the purpose of handling publicity campaigns.
• Ensure that clients’ information and image is rampant on social media.
• Create and maintain positive relationships with key members of the media.
• Research necessary communication avenues to ensure clients’ publicity objectives are met.
• Ensure that all media copy is proofread and vetted before it is released.
• Ensure partnership integration by handling execution of event details in an appropriate manner.