Editorial intern at start-up publishing company in LAStory Terrace
Can't Stop EscortsCan't Stop Escorts
Internships available with publishing company. several different positions EDITOR/GRAPHIC/VIDEODreaming Big Publications
Publishing Intern, CHOICEAmerican Library Association
Publishing intern, Booklist PublicationsAmerican Library Association
Project Manager - Business Analyst - ePublishing - / Sector - Human Performance OptimizationLRT
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Graphic Design Intern for Publishing CompanyUrbanEdge Publishing
Rekrut Publishing House - Public Relations InternBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 17 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Publishing House- Rekrut Publishing House - started by the Award Winning Author of the book "Double Your Income Using Social Media" Http://doubleyourincomeusingsocialmedia.com/
Seeking interns who want to learn about the publishing world, and will have an opportunity at the end of the internship to be part of this team in this growing online publishing house
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
RequirementsPublic Relations Intern - Develop relationships with Talk Radio Host Sites that will interview Maria Rekrut about her Award Winning Book "Double Your Income Using Social Media".
Be able to write Press Releases
Must be able to write copy for outgoing and incoming emails.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.