Literary Intern - start immediatelyJoos & Joos
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Communications InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Posted: April 29 2016
Company Location: Marlborough, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCindy Barbieri Anschutz from Cindy's Table is looking for a Writer for her blog, media and other avenues.
I have an amazing project and you will get national exposure. I am looking for 2 writers this summer to start ASAP!
Email me at Cindy@CindysTable.com.
Skills with food is a plus but not necessary! Must pose excellent organizational and computer skills. Elements, Photoshop or other similar type skills a plus.
1) Research and Write articles/blog posts (i have specific areas to focus on)
2) Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
3) Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
4) Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
5) Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
6) Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
Please provide writing samples!
Please contact Cindy Barbieri Anschutz at Cindy's Table - Cindy@CindysTable.com
Visit her website to learn more at www.CindysTable.com
RequirementsMust be detail oriented and have excellent skills.
This is a great opportunity for a student looking for a publishing career!