INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Student Editing InternshipStudy Breaks Magazine
Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternMcFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Loudoun County Style
PO Box 279
Posted: November 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLoudoun County Style is an exclusive online brand that provides Loudoun County small business owners with a platform and community for creating and cultivating long-term relationships with an upscale customer base that is locally-targeted.
Our mission at Loudoun County Style is to promote, condition, and support the small business owners in our community; to equip them with resources for marketing, business management, technology, and issue resolution; and provide opportunities for learning, advancement, and networking - all for the purpose of driving consistent, measurable business growth in Loudoun County.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment