Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternMcFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers
Digital Media InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Illustrator InternAmerican Technical Publishers
[Urgent] Interns Chief Editor and JournalistBookmark This
Posted: January 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSwelleader, Inc. is an international startup company located in New York (1745 Broadway, NewYork) which helps people to develop their leadership potential for growing up their talent by coaching, training and lecture. It is a company whose goal is to educate through leadership. The 3 major products and services include:
- A magazine "I am a Swelleader" published monthly, which talks about how to cultivate a good everyday leadership across Motivation, Eloquence, Talent, Passion, Values, a Vision and Leadership skills (Lighting up , Emotion, Aspiring, Decision, Ego, Requirement, Skills, Humility, Improvement & Posture).
- Conferences around leadership through a lifestyle. A lifestyle can be art (knowing that there is 10 kinds of arts), Politics, Sport, Passion ... There is a multitude of means for imposing its leadership
- Coaching that develops leadership potential by working talent. We help Artist, Entrepreneur, Leader & Manager.
We urgently need 2 interns for help us, with 1 for every language (FR/EN).
The internship can begin immediately for 6 months or more.
A compensation will be made: only for reimbursement of travel expenses and a portion of meal expenses.
ResponsibilitiesAs "Henchman" of director and with him, the intern will be expected to:
- Manage community in social network
- Conduct interviews
- Co-edit for the magazine (published monthly),
- Organize salon, conferences and seminars
- Be an ambassador
- Plus if motivated
RequirementsThe intern must:
- be passionate by leadership
- be open-minded
- be enrolled in a university (middle or end of the scholarship)
- be bilingual and currently speak English (native) and French (non-native) or vice versa
- Experience, coursework or passion in community management
- Experience, coursework or passion in journalism
- Experience, coursework or passion in writing
SkillsRequired - Journalism, Magazines, Passionate, Conducting Interviews
Preferred - Brand Ambassadors, Community Management