RADIO SHOW PRODUCER INTERNThe Healing Place
Social Media & Community Management InternAblazin Radio
GUEST BOOKER / MARKETING / SALES / SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER / ADVERTISING INTERNBusiness 101 with Scott Gingold
Remote Producer(LIVE)Radio 2 Atlanta/Sensation Station Network
ProducerRadio 2 Atlanta/Sensation Station Network
Unpaid Associate Producer InternBookmark This
270 Milton Ave SE
DescriptionC.R.E.E.P., LLC (Community Radio Entertaining and Empowering the People) specializes in Internet Radio and Entertainment and is revolutionizing urban entertainment; empowering and entertaining listeners from around the world regardless of race, ethnicity, or nation of origin.
C.R.E.E.P. Internet Radio aims to achieve the company goals of empowerment and entertainment through wholesome programming that includes unbiased financial, social, and political news reports alongside chart-topping musical selections from every urban genre.
Responsibilities- Regular and timely attendance at recording sessions.
- Dedicate up to 16 hours per week.
- Ability to monitor and screen music.
- Must review production assignments and updates daily.
- Ability to accurately log and discrepancies/insubordination.
- Maintain format and qualityof station.
- Knowledge in maintaining studio equipment.
- Assist with coordination of on-air events.
- Monitor transmitter readings, and log in accordance with FCC policies.
- Maintain open communication with staff.
- Maintain an engaging daily social media publishing schedule and online conversation with listeners.
- Abide by organizational norms and support organizational goals.
- Must remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances.
- Persist and finish projects under deadlines.
- The ability to work closely with management.
- Represent the station at community/station and sales events upon request.
- Attends weekly recording sessions with On-Air Personalities.
- Follow instructions and well-defined procedures to prevent mistakes.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Producer.
- Strong knowledge of Word and Outlook software packages.
- Understanding of Social Media strategies and proficiency in FB, Twitter, Instagram, on behalf of station.
- Able to consistently produce content relevant to the lifestyle and interests of CREEP's audience.
- Technical knowledge of basic radio equipment (operation of on air board).
- Requires ability to commit to the management of On-Air Personalities.
- Requires knowledge of interviewing and developing rapport with guests, clients, and applicants.
- Requires exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills.
Experience and Education:
On-air experience with similar job responsibilities and requirements; equivalent broadcasting school experience; or a strong English and/or Speech background.
Interested candidates should forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org