Unpaid On-Air Personality InternBookmark This
270 Milton Ave SE
DescriptionC.R.E.E.P., LLC (Community Radio Entertaining and Empowering the People) specializes in Internet Radio and Entertainment and is revolutionizing urban entertainment; empowering and entertaining listeners from around the world regardless of race, ethnicity, or nation of origin.
C.R.E.E.P. Internet Radio aims to achieve the company goals of empowerment and entertainment through wholesome programming that includes unbiased financial, social, and political news reports alongside chart-topping musical selections from every urban genre.
Responsibilities- Regular and timely attendance.
- Dedicate up to 16 hours weekly.
- Ability to monitor and play music as scheduled.
- Ability to monitor liners, promos and run commercials as logged.
- Must review production assignments daily.
- Ability to accurately log discrepancies.
- Maintain format of station.
- Knowledge in maintaining studio equipment.
- Assist with coordination of on-air events.
- Monitor transmitter readings, and log in accordance with FCC policies.
- Maintain open communication with staff.
- Maintain an engaging daily social media publishing schedule and online conversation with listeners.
- Abide by organizational norms and support organizational goals.
- Must remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances.
- Persist and finish projects under deadlines.
- The ability to work closely with management.
- Represent the station at community/station and sales events upon request.
- Attends weekly air check sessions with Station Manager.
- Serve as backup for other on-air talent at Creep Radio as instructed by Station Manager.
- Follow instructions and well-defined procedures to prevent mistakes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Word and Outlook software packages.
- Understanding of Social Media strategies and proficiency in FB, Twitter, Instagram, on behalf of station.
- Able to create content relevant to the lifestyle and interests of Creep Radio's audience.
- Technical knowledge of basic radio equipment (operation of on air board).
- Requires ability to make personal appearances as directed by Station Manager.
- Requires knowledge of interviewing and developing rapport with guests and clients.
- Requires good verbal and interpersonal skills.
Experience and Education:
On-air experience with similar job responsibilities and requirements or equivalent broadcasting school experience.
Interested candidates should forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org