Journalism / Radio Production InternBookmark This
1115 Leighton Ave 2nd Floor
DescriptionCandidate will work in areas of Broadcast Journalism and / or Radio Production at WDNG - AM. Our format is all News / Talk and selected candidates will assist in day to day operation. The position is during regular business hours: 9:00 to 4:00 Monday - Friday.
Responsibilities- Assist with commercial production and on air producing
- Assist with scheduling of guest for talk shows
- Researching organizations and / or groups for interviews
- Prepare questions for upcoming interviews
- Gather News write script and record for broadcast
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Radio Production experience helpful