WATB 1420AM, WGFS 1420AM, Pop Life Radio & Young Urban Lifestyles Radio - General Radio InternshipWATB 1420AM - The Young Urban Lifestyles Radio Show
Down to Business with Jack Miller radio show internGelt Financial
IT/Computer Systems InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Production InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Radio Promotion REP. ( Music )PS label
Media Intern (radio/media/social media management)Bookmark This
May We Help You Radio Network
DescriptionMay We Help You? Radio Network provides quality internet radio shows. We update information on events, contest, and places where you can meet us live. With our new reach to the AM/FM stations there is no place MWHY Radio Network and our Talk Radio Host will not go! We air 7 days a week with our internet talk shows and our monthly musical programs. Every Day we will connect Businesses, Community, and You!
MWHY Radio Network interns will learn skills in business communication, project management, problem solving, audio technology, database management and more. These skills and experiences offer our interns a unique ground-level glimpse of the day-to-day life of a internet radio station, while offering relationship building and networking opportunities that will aid in securing future employment in the broadcasting industry. All internships are unpaid.
QUALIFICATIONS - WHAT WE LOOK FOR
MWHY Radio Network internships are highly competitive. In general, we look for individuals who are motivated, independent workers, team players, organized, efficient, excellent communicators, comfortable on Microsoft Office applications, social media platforms and most importantly have a fanatical love of music, talk radio shows, and our mission in the community. Availability of 10-20 hours per week, during regular business hours (9am-6pm, Monday-Friday) is a requirement for all new interns. Most interns will want to make room in their schedule for our weekend live events.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of programming Radio Shows
- Assist in shows running the back end tools and guest call in's
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use Social Media keeping the show information and host information up to date
- Contribute to live events with set up, break down, and on-site management
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have access to internet and online social media
- Ability to create promotional items for social media post
- Has access to Digital Camera, Digital Camcorder, or Sound Equipment
- Must have transportation for live events