Associate Radio/Television Producer (Intern)Meak Productions, Inc.
Radio Show Producer Washington, DCWealthy Sistas Media Group
Audio engineer for hot new podcast show!Athlete On Fire
Voice Over - Radio - AnnouncerRebirth4Love Management
Local Radio Production AssistantDock of the Bay: Stories of Sausalito
Online Radio Production, Promotion and SalesBookmark This
Lawson Brooks Enterprises, LLC
DescriptionA virtual position for a start up media subsidiary. The Brooks Media Group is a new endeavor with endeavors in several areas. The communications division oversees activities using BlogTalkRadio as an entertainment and promotional vehicle. BlogTalkRadio is a unique and effective means of reaching audiences and consumers locally, nationally and internationally.
While the position is unpaid, there will be incentive opportunities for bonuses, perks and training.
Responsibilities* Production of a weekly online radio show performing task that include the booking of on air guests, uploading content, screening on air calls and researching information while on air and assisting in obtaining sponsors.
* Performing production activities for audio infomercials and selling air time.
* Other duties related to these efforts.
* Maintain up-to-date advertiser and prospect records.
Requirements* Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media. Social media skills are a must.
* An innovative and driven self-starter with problem solving skills and a desire to make a reputation and use this endeavor as a stepping stone.
* But most of all, this position requires someone who will not only be an active learner, but also someone who will venture beyond the bounds of the job description and do what it takes to become indispensable and get it done while having fun.