Production InternBookmark This
Posted: 463 days ago
DescriptionDo Chime In is an online radio talk show bringing the listeners scintillating topics central to Africa covering humanities, psychology, economics, arts and culture.
We are looking for 2 interns to join us. We broadcast on BlogTalkRadio.com/DoChimeIN every Saturday at 2pm CST.
Send a copy of your Resume to Info@DoChimeIn.com
• Creativity in developing a social media presence for the show
• Pre and Post show production which will include studio board management
• Assistance with live production
• Assistance with research to help on air personality
• Assistance with finding and booking guests for the show
• Assistance with growing our advertising accounts
Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with activities to promote the show and increase listener-ship and advertising.
Requirements• Internet radio experience is helpful
• Interactive marketing experience helpful
• Strong interest and experience with a wide range of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkdedIn, Blogging, etc
• College Students
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills
• An eagerness to learn and grow in a fast paced environment