Promotions/ Marketing InternshipCumulus Media NY
Public Relations Intern - Develop relationships with Talk Radio Host SitesNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Broadcast/Radio InternshipemPower magazine
Media Production Assistant Intern (Radio/Video/Photo)Sabrina Rojek, LLC
BLOGGERKIG Entertainment LLC
SOUND ENGINEERKIG Entertainment LLC
RealEd Speaker Intern: Amnion Pregnancy CenterTechMission, Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)DollaVisionMuzikGroup
Production InternBookmark This
Posted: August 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo Chime In is an online radio talk show bringing the listeners scintillating topics central to Africa covering humanities, psychology, economics, arts and culture.
We are looking for 2 interns to join us. We broadcast on BlogTalkRadio.com/DoChimeIN every Saturday at 2pm CST.
Send a copy of your Resume to Info@DoChimeIn.com
• Creativity in developing a social media presence for the show
• Pre and Post show production which will include studio board management
• Assistance with live production
• Assistance with research to help on air personality
• Assistance with finding and booking guests for the show
• Assistance with growing our advertising accounts
Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with activities to promote the show and increase listener-ship and advertising.
Requirements• Internet radio experience is helpful
• Interactive marketing experience helpful
• Strong interest and experience with a wide range of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkdedIn, Blogging, etc
• College Students
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills
• An eagerness to learn and grow in a fast paced environment