Public Relations InternBookmark This
Rox Star Productions
DescriptionRadio Talk Show Host is looking for 2 Interns to do PR, Marketing, Social Media. May work from home. This is an ongoing position available to start immediately. It's for the radio talk show on Radio Station KLAV1230AM, HOLLYWOOD 'Behind The Mask.' The show airs live every Saturday night 10-11pm PT. The goal is to get more done in an efficient and productive manner so the show can run smoothly and get the right exposure.
Opportunity to get involved hands on, earn credit and be part of a team at the same time. If you feel you fit the requirements, email your resume and photo to email@example.com
About The Show:
Entertainment, Lifestyles, Art, Charities, Fashion, Fun
Hollywood 'Behind the Mask' takes a fun, adventurous and insightful look at people's diverse
accomplishments, endeavors, outlooks and stories. The show explores projected identities and
perceived images and lifestyles within the worlds of entertainment, art, charities and fashion.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Contact PR companies and develop relationships with them to acquire guests for the show and get included on Guest mailing list for special events
- Interact with show host to carry out requirements such as recruiting and booking show guests, contacting possible sponsors, setting up meetings, writing and sending out letters as needed, build Website, maintain Social Media,
- Acquire media and press, advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Contact, Acquire and Coordinate with news media, press, magazines
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Proficient in MS Suite of software, specifically Word, EXCEL, and Powerpoint. Must speak professionally when handling calls for host.
- An innovative, motivated, self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic
- Let's be positive, upbeat, no attitude
- Responsible, reliable, timely, organized
- Must be easily accessible and own a working cell phone and computer
- Must have transportation