Radio Show ProducerBookmark This
Catalyst Business Radio Show
2631 W. Central Avenue
DescriptionIdeal opportunity to produce a new national business talk radio show. Hosts seek an innovative, creative, energetic and organized individual to produce our business talk radio show. Currently, we are airing in 32 different markets. We conduct the show live M-F from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof radio shows hosts' work and provide constructive feedback
- Plan the radio shows one week in advance
- Acquire guests for the show, schedule them, and conduct follow-up
- Manage communications of show (website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying the ideas, judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences, and coordinating information for a great flowing show.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication and orginization, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be a quick-study.