Associate Radio/Television Producer (Intern)Meak Productions, Inc.
Audio engineer for hot new podcast show!Athlete On Fire
Voice Over - Radio - AnnouncerRebirth4Love Management
Local Radio Production AssistantDock of the Bay: Stories of Sausalito
Radio Station Internships Available - VirtualThe Rise Network
Radio Show ProducerBookmark This
School for Startups
DescriptionSchool for Startups Radio show is hosted by a leading entrepreneur and has great guests. It is a daily show and has had some of the biggest names in the industry. The intern will handle it all and will meet lots of people. Our mission is to provide interns with one of the best developmental opportunities out in the market. Interns will be directly involved and responsible for booking on a very prominent internet radio show with premier guests and a substantial worldwide listener base.
Throughout the program, you will be playing a major hand in determining the guests, and ultimately the content, of the show. The benefits of this are two-fold. First, you will be able to add an internship with the responsibilities of a coveted full time job type to your resume. Secondly, in this internship, you will have enough autonomy that, within reason, you will be able to use the massive pull of the radio show to book your favorite professionals from any industry and turn them into lasting business contacts. The adage that “It is not what you know but who you know” is 100% true, and this internship will provide a great launching pad for anyone’s chosen career path.
Learn from one of Atlanta’s serial entrepreneurs, Jim Beach. Read more @ http://schoolforstartupsradio.com/about-us/.
Contact: David Reisinger = dcreisinger at gmail dot com to apply and ask him if the job has been cool.
ResponsibilitiesProgram objectives for interns
• Perform marketing functions in many forms, especially social media platforms
• Book 8-10 guests per week. Find great, big name guests.
• Organize recording schedule.
• Daily chores relating to hosting and site maintenance.
• Editing daily shows in Garageband.
• Work with outside vendors/ suppliers and potential clients
• Conduct meaningful presentations
• Network development
• Enhance business management techniques
• Professional mentor ship through performance evaluations, and coaching
• Must be coachable, ambitious, and competent with Microsoft office products
• Must have problem solving skills, creativity, outstanding interpersonal skills, and a team-oriented mindset
• WordPress (can be taught), great organization skills, and the ability to reach out and win
• Get guests onto show (hopefully big names), research, video editing (can be taught),
• Garageband (can be taught)