Radio Station / Public Relations / Sales / Marketing / Advertising / Business Interns NeededBookmark This
Let's Talk About Business Radio
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionLet's Talk About Business Radio is quickly growing and has originated as an awesome and exciting radio station with tens of thousands of radio listeners. The intern hired for this position will definitely need to stand out with their skills and abilities in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team at Let's Talk About Business Radio.
We broadcast live from Roscoe's Media Center at 5047 West Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019. Each episode broadcasts on RMC's website and on all of Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles televisions in Southern California. Each show is archived on the RMC website and on the Let's Talk About Business Radio website.
We are specifically seeking interns knowledgeable of obtaining sponsors. We will pay you for any advertisers or sponsors you bring into the radio show. We are looking to provide the right intern with radio station experience as well the ability to interact with our celebrity guests and the opportunity to learn business, media, communications, advertising, branding and more from experts in their field.
Please complete the Intern Application form at http://www.LetsTalkAboutBusinessRadio.com
Responsibilities- Assist in the coordination of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assist in updating radio website
- Collaborate with the staff on various projects
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Show an interest in media and radio
- Encourage team building in an fun, independent work environment
- Demonstrate listening and communication skills while working with team leader
- Ability to blog thoughts and opinions in a professional manner to promote growth of the station
- Strong knowledge of social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google etc
- Sponsorship and ad building: providing calls to various businesses to promote sponsorship packages
- Guest relations: ability to call talent agents with integrity and professionalism
- Have fun and enthusiasm participating in the building of a media empire
Requirements- Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the digital world including various social media websites.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge in radio
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, and interpersonal relations
- Must be up beat, energetic personality, able to follow directions, and micro manage online affairs
- Studying with a Business, Marketing/ Communications focus
- Access to Internet is a must