Marketing Intern for Radio ShowThe Awesome Nossum Group- Seattle Real Estate Radio
Radio Assistant (UNPAID)iNoslen Radio Show
Radio Show InternshipThe Shar Bates Show
Communications Intern (Sports News Reporter)Annapolis Broadcast System
Communications Intern (News & Weather Reporter)Annapolis Broadcast System
WGBH Internship - Radio: On CampusWGBH
Audiobook Voice-Over recording artist - virtual internship work from anywhere - READ INSTRUCTIONSCreative Fiction
My Radio ChicagoMy Radio Chicago
Assistant Morning Show Producer Intern- Crazy Vibez RadioBookmark This
Crazy Vibez Radio
New Haven, CT
Posted: January 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn American Radio Station, broadcasting News, Music, Talk and More.
ResponsibilitiesAudio Editing and Production
Scheduling Guests, Etc.
Organizing Show Materials
Researching Guests, Ideas, Etc.
Updating Web Pages On-site station events/promotions
Remote broadcasts, promoting the station in the community and via social media
RequirementsIdeal candidate must have experience in audio editing and production, scheduling, organization, and a passion for entertainment radio.
Familiarity with Adobe Audition preferred. Familiarity with Twitter / Facebook / Instagram. Preferred Experience in Audio and Radio Production Experience
Our internships are an excellent opportunity to see how a media company operates.
· Must be registered in an internship for academic credit with your college/university and must provide official documentation upon acceptance of this internship
· Must be able to commute to the Crazy Vibez offices at least 3 days per week for the internship for a total of 12-15 hours a week.
· Internship open to all students enrolled in a college program
· Must provide two letters of recommendation
· Must have excellent writing/editing skills
• This position is for experience only.