Promotions/ Marketing InternshipCumulus Media NY
Radio Assistant (UNPAID)iNoslen Radio Show
INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR POLITICAL COMMENTATOR, ON-AIR BROADCASTERS & VOLUNTEERSBEAT BREAK 87 FM
Audio Engineer Intern Needed at Radio StationCannabis Talk 101
Social Media Intern Needed at Radio StationCannabis Talk 101
"today's Hits" Music Director For The Best Music Station In The WorldInstagratify.us
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Radio BroadcastingVeterans Center
Assistant Morning Show Producer Intern- Crazy Vibez RadioBookmark This
Crazy Vibez Radio
New Haven, CT
Posted: January 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn American Radio Station, broadcasting News, Music, Talk and More.
ResponsibilitiesAudio Editing and Production
Scheduling Guests, Etc.
Organizing Show Materials
Researching Guests, Ideas, Etc.
Updating Web Pages On-site station events/promotions
Remote broadcasts, promoting the station in the community and via social media
RequirementsIdeal candidate must have experience in audio editing and production, scheduling, organization, and a passion for entertainment radio.
Familiarity with Adobe Audition preferred. Familiarity with Twitter / Facebook / Instagram. Preferred Experience in Audio and Radio Production Experience
Our internships are an excellent opportunity to see how a media company operates.
· Must be registered in an internship for academic credit with your college/university and must provide official documentation upon acceptance of this internship
· Must be able to commute to the Crazy Vibez offices at least 3 days per week for the internship for a total of 12-15 hours a week.
· Internship open to all students enrolled in a college program
· Must provide two letters of recommendation
· Must have excellent writing/editing skills
• This position is for experience only.