INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR POLITICAL COMMENTATOR, ON-AIR BROADCASTERS & VOLUNTEERSBEAT BREAK 87 FM
Audio Engineer Intern Needed at Radio StationCannabis Talk 101
Social Media Intern Needed at Radio StationCannabis Talk 101
"today's Hits" Music Director For The Best Music Station In The WorldInstagratify.us
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Radio BroadcastingVeterans Center
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Board Operator / Technical ProducerBookmark This
She's The B.O.S.S. Enterprises
3 Greenwood Place Suite #304A
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWSTBRN’s story began simply with a dream to promote personal and professional development to consumers and entrepreneurs with a passion to pursue their dreams in business, we are a multicultural media enterprise, looking for Technical Producers/ Board Operator Interns for Internet Radio Shows.
Business Owners Stead Fast and Strong is our mission here at She’s The B.O.S.S. Radio Network – to be the most trusted resourceful media source in the Business and Entrepreneurial community. Here at WSTBRN we pride ourselves on hiring people who are dedicated and continue to challenge the norm, while embracing a corporate culture built off of creativity and passion. We want to be our employees’ biggest fans, and it is our daily mission to attract, develop, and retain the brightest stars in the business.
Objectives (by Responsibility)
Regulates timing of programs, operates syndicated programming and plays
Performs announcements or shifts as assigned.
Assists with remote appearances.
Monitor and engage listening audience during show via twitter, facebook on show topics and discussion.
Air emergency alert systems tests as indicated.
Routinely provides support to:
Dubbing music to hard disk
Monitor and update weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment
Programming automation computers
Takes transmitter readings and maintains transmitter logs
Record, upload, create, edit daily and weekly promos and PSA’s
Record, edit and post a minimum of two blog posts on station website complied from the daily show content
Complete traffic log and logging discrepancies
Requirements- As Technical Producer/ Board Operator the Intern is required to competently and professionally ensure technical quality of sound for programs originating in the studio from syndications or from remote pick up points.
- To attend all relevant skill building workshops as requested.
- To stay current with all relevant industry information as it applies to the overall job responsibility.
- Professionalism is described as being consistently appropriate in all situations and at all times.
- To ensure that appropriate Self-Management is exercised at all times, as it applies to the overall function and specifically as it relates to:
- Overall Professionalism
- Dress code (consistent with your job function, includes appropriate grooming)
- Confidentiality (at all times)
- Managing Emotions (Emotional Maturity and control in all situations)
- Taking Initiative (may include taking risks)
- Being self-directed
- Accepting responsibility
- Being accountable
- Accepting and growing with others Critique
Being objective (issue relevant)
- Building and maintaining workable relationships
- Suspending judgment (when relevant)
- Not discriminating
- Being accepting rather than judgmental (when appropriate)
- Allowing others their feelings
- Extending common courtesies
- Behaving out of a sense of urgency (when appropriate)
- Striving for Balance
- Appropriately delegating
- Evolving self-awareness
- Problem Solving and Decision Making (within scope of the function)
SkillsRequired - Mixer, Sound Board Operation, Sound Mixing, Sound Engineering, Sound Engineer, Production Sound
Preferred - Verbal Communication, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Audio Engineering, Audio Production