Music Publicistmusic team
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Social Media, Marketing/Promotion Guest Booking Management & Community Outreach InternBe Exposed Radio
WJMS Radio Marketing InternWJMS Radio
Radio Station EngineerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Video/Radio Sports Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Video/Radio Political Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Promotion InternsTownsquare Media Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
She's The B.O.S.S. Enterprises
Posted: July 26 2016
Company Location: Pikesville, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWSTBRN’s story began simply with a dream to promote personal and professional development to consumers and entrepreneurs with a passion to pursue their dreams in business, we are a multicultural media enterprise, looking to span multiple media outlets.
Business Owners Stead Fast and Strong is our mission here at She’s The B.O.S.S. Radio Network – to be the most trusted resourceful media source in the Business and Entrepreneurial community. Here at WSTBRN we pride ourselves on hiring people who are dedicated and continue to challenge the norm, while embracing a corporate culture built off of creativity and passion. We want to be our employees’ biggest fans, and it is our daily mission to attract, develop, and retain the brightest stars in the business. Commission based with competitive bonuses and potential for full time hourly rates.
Responsibilities- Business to business sales, and superior management of both large and small accounts
- Prospecting, cold calling, and development of new sales opportunities
- Creation of client-focused sales plans to meet/exceed goals, and ensuring client needs are met
- Participation in team/market efforts, meetings and events
- Assisting with collection efforts from clients
- Creation of client-focused sales plans to meet/exceed goals in conjunction with Target and Key Account development
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
Requirements- 3-5 year’s business to business sales experience, with experience in media preferable
- Professional demeanor, and excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Successful track record working with major accounts
- Web sales, and CRM experience is a plus
- Knowledge in the following industries, radio, digital, marketing, advertising, a plus- Highly motivated and creative individuals who is looking for ways to innovate
- Committed to building and developing new relationships
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Sales and Marketing, Marketing for Small Business, Marketing and Sales
Preferred - Communication, Business Administration