INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR MORNING SHOW NEWS REPORTERBEAT BREAK 87 FM
Intern - Digital Assistant (Programming & Production)Catalyst Next LLC
Freelance Production + Studio Assistant Position (TriBeCa)Tanya Ragir Studio
Radio Station EngineerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Video/Radio Sports Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Video/Radio Political Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Radio Media Communications Internship for Black Economic Empowerment OrganizationLet's Buy Black 365
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
TNT Gospel Radio
320 N. W. 1st Ave suite #4
Hallandale Beach, FL
Posted: July 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a graphic designer for all our radio needs for promotions of the station, flyers, social media , etc. to spread and get our internet radio station out there to the world
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback