Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Music Publicistmusic team
Social Media, Marketing/Promotion Guest Booking Management & Community Outreach InternBe Exposed Radio
WJMS Radio Marketing InternWJMS Radio
Radio Station EngineerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Video/Radio Sports Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Video/Radio Political Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Promotion InternsTownsquare Media Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
TNT Gospel Radio
320 N. W. 1st Ave suite #4
Hallandale Beach, FL
Posted: July 01 2016
DescriptionLooking for a graphic designer for all our radio needs for promotions of the station, flyers, social media , etc. to spread and get our internet radio station out there to the world
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback