Segment ProducerWEST HARLEM ART FUND
PHOTOGRAPHY ASSISTANTWEST HARLEM ART FUND
Promotions/ Marketing InternshipCumulus Media NY
Production EngineerLive Music For You/ELife Media
Keri's Korner Radio Show Seeks Interns for Promotions/Marketing & Sales PositionsKeri's Korner Radio Show
Associate Producer/Booking CoordinatorGame Changers with Lisa Faulkner
Radio Station Internship(s)108 Praise Radio
Audio EditorJoanne Mathis Talk Radio
GRAPHIC DESIGNERBookmark This
KIG Entertainment LLC
Posted: June 28 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Responsibilities• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.