Marketing Intern for Radio ShowThe Awesome Nossum Group- Seattle Real Estate Radio
Radio Assistant (UNPAID)iNoslen Radio Show
Radio Show InternshipThe Shar Bates Show
Communications Intern (Sports News Reporter)Annapolis Broadcast System
Communications Intern (News & Weather Reporter)Annapolis Broadcast System
WGBH Internship - Radio: On CampusWGBH
Audiobook Voice-Over recording artist - virtual internship work from anywhere - READ INSTRUCTIONSCreative Fiction
My Radio ChicagoMy Radio Chicago
GRAPHIC DESIGNERBookmark This
KIG Entertainment LLC
Posted: June 28 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Responsibilities• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.