Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Social Media, Marketing/Promotion Guest Booking Management & Community Outreach InternBe Exposed Radio
WJMS Radio Marketing InternWJMS Radio
INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR MORNING SHOW NEWS REPORTERBEAT BREAK 87 FM
Intern - Digital Assistant (Programming & Production)Catalyst Next LLC
Radio Station EngineerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Video/Radio Sports Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Video/Radio Political Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERBookmark This
KIG Entertainment LLC
Posted: June 28 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionPrepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Responsibilities• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.