INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR MORNING SHOW NEWS REPORTERBEAT BREAK 87 FM
Intern - Digital Assistant (Programming & Production)Catalyst Next LLC
Freelance Production + Studio Assistant Position (TriBeCa)Tanya Ragir Studio
Radio Station EngineerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Video/Radio Sports Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Video/Radio Political Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Radio Media Communications Internship for Black Economic Empowerment OrganizationLet's Buy Black 365
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
125 Maiden Lane
New York, NY
Posted: July 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptioniCreate Radio and DVMG is an umbrella company that consists of Radio and Music Production. The radio show is based out of Manhattan and the Music Studio is based out of Brooklyn. More info on the company will be divulged during 1st round interview! We are looking for someone in the NYC area with their own camera and that is serious about building their network with in the Entertainment business. Flexibility is a must!!!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio(when applicable) and field environments
- Be able to make 1 minute commercials for Radio and Promotion
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-Must have own camera and equipment