Internship: Host/Interviewer for Blogs & Online Podcasts757 Media
Promotions/ Marketing InternshipCumulus Media NY
Radio Assistant (UNPAID)iNoslen Radio Show
INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR POLITICAL COMMENTATOR, ON-AIR BROADCASTERS & VOLUNTEERSBEAT BREAK 87 FM
Audio Engineer Intern Needed at Radio StationCannabis Talk 101
Social Media Intern Needed at Radio StationCannabis Talk 101
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Radio BroadcastingVeterans Center
Morning Co-Host Intern- Crazy Vibez RadioBookmark This
Crazy Vibez Radio
New Haven, CT
Posted: January 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn American Radio Station, broadcasting News, Music, Talk and More.
ResponsibilitiesCrazy Vibez Radio has an immediate opening for a vibrant and energetic On-Air talent / Morning Show Co-Host We’re looking for someone with lots of energy and a drive to win.
• Morning on air shift (Live and Voice tracked). • Appearances – Including client, station, concert and community focused events. • Production skills required– Commercials and show related content and Best Of material. We’re looking for a personality that can help champion our clients goals! • Assisting PD with updating liners, imaging, logs. •
Assist Promotions Department with giveaways, events and event setup. • Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the Crazy Vibez Radio, the FCC and all other federal, state and local laws. • Adhere to all company policies and procedures regarding indecency and obscenity. • Adequate preparation for an air shift with use of creativity, imagination and exercise of independent professional judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping or broadcasting of on-air material. • Personality must be upbeat, informative and entertaining and be able to relate to station audience.
• Ensure logged commercials, promotions and any other programming essential to the stations operation are aired. •
• Participate in regular listening/aircheck sessions for critique with the Program Director. • Participate in required station Programming, Promotions, and Sales staff meetings and events. • Make appearances at live remote broadcasts as talent • Execute only Program Director approved interviews and events on air during the regularly assigned shift. •
Assist with the voice over and production of paid, and non-paid, spots required to run on the station. • Be an ambassador for the radio station when out in public. • Maintain a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients. • Possess strong social media knowledge, organizational/multi-tasking skills, leadership qualities and a willingness to participate in on-air discussions. • Be well organized in ability to research topics and participate in show "prep sessions".
RequirementsRequired Experience: excellent verbal and communication skills, outstanding ability to relate and communicate with target audience, positive attitude both on and off the air. • Knowledge of FCC rules and regulations. • Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, punctual, and be a team player with a cooperative attitude. • Applicant must be engaging on the air. • Applicant must provide compelling content on the air. • Communicates well both verbally and in writing.
Must be current with relevant daily material. • Work an approved and previously agreed upon air shift. Must be kept up-to-date with relevant material that is appropriate for the given station. • Search out and share all possible web content with the Program Director and Online Content Director of the given station.
Our internships are an excellent opportunity to see how a media company operates.
· Must be registered in an internship for academic credit with your college/university and must provide official documentation upon acceptance of this internship
· Must be able to commute to the Crazy Vibez offices at least 3 days per week for the internship for a total of 12-15 hours a week.
· Internship open to all students enrolled in a college program
· Must provide two letters of recommendation
· Must have excellent writing/editing skills
*This position is for experience only