Audio EditorJoanne Mathis Talk Radio
New Media Company Seeking Online Radio Network InternsPunk Aristocrats
Radio Broadcasting PersonalityWGTSDB Communications
Radio Broadcasting AssistantWGTSDB Communications
Part Time Intern - NewsHealthyLife.net Radio
Marketing and Sales RepresentativeHot 97 Media
Radio Assistant (UNPAID)iNoslen Radio Show
Gois BroadcastingGois Broadcasting
Podcast CoordintaorBookmark This
Posted: January 14 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Ellevate Group, LLC is a Chicago-based boutique consulting firm. We are dedicated to understanding and supporting our clients growth and development as they work to “ellevate” their brands. As a firm we offer consulting services to small and mid-size non profit organizations. We support our clients in training and facilitation, program development and/or management and senior level coaching.
We have recently launched a subsidiary of The Ellevate Group, LLC called Circle of Wives. Circle of Wives is a global movement impacting marriages one wife at a time. Through workshops, retreats, small groups and one-on-one sessions, Circle of Wives supports women to be happy, be healthy and be whole in their marriage.
The Podcast Coordinator will primarily provide support and coordination services to Elle Davis (www.elledavisspeaks.com) in developing online information podcasts for the Circle of Wives brand; providing women with information that supports them in being the best wife they can be. This position is responsible for conducting in-depth research on starting and producing the podcast, as well as researching potential guest and playing a role in developing and managing the production of the Circle of Wives podcast. This is an ideal position for a self-motivated, customer-oriented, organized, curious, and focused individual with knowledge of developing and producing podcasts.
Responsibilities• Be available at least once a week for phone or face-to-face interaction
• Schedule 10 hours a week for performing the duties of the internship
• Develop the podcast platform with the direction of online resources
• Conduct proactive and reactive research to identify new guests
• Develop in-depth profiles on audience members
• Monitor and manage the appearance and quality of the podcast series
• Listen to each podcast several times to seek out future topics for content development
• Give feedback on areas of improvement or excellence to benchmark
• Develop and maintain systems and procedures that establish and maintain standards of quality, accuracy, and timelines for podcast productions
• Perform all work with an attitude of excellence
RequirementsExcellent communication skills, both verbal and written and to be able to cold call potential guests with confidence are key for a successful Podcast Coordinator.
• Experience and/or strong desire with producing podcasts
• Be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
• Excellent organizational skills are essential.
• Ability to work to meet deadlines.
• Well-developed writing and research skills; working knowledge of internet search strategies.
• Ability to work independently, as well as within a team; to build effective relationships; and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
• Proficient in using the most recent versions of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint; searching the Web and utilizing social media.
• Work requires continuous attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Outgoing and creative personality.
• Ability to use own initiative to develop ideas.
SkillsRequired - English, Production, Podcasting, Creative, Entrepreneurial Experience, Flexible approach to work, Highly Organized, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Social Media Integration, Communication Strategy