Marketing Intern for Radio ShowThe Awesome Nossum Group- Seattle Real Estate Radio
Radio Assistant (UNPAID)iNoslen Radio Show
Radio Show InternshipThe Shar Bates Show
Communications Intern (Sports News Reporter)Annapolis Broadcast System
Communications Intern (News & Weather Reporter)Annapolis Broadcast System
WGBH Internship - Radio: On CampusWGBH
Audiobook Voice-Over recording artist - virtual internship work from anywhere - READ INSTRUCTIONSCreative Fiction
My Radio ChicagoMy Radio Chicago
Public Relations Intern - Develop relationships with Talk Radio Host SitesBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: August 20 2016
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Publishing House- Rekrut Publishing House - started by the Award Winning Author of the book "Double Your Income Using Social Media" Http://doubleyourincomeusingsocialmedia.com/
Seeking interns who want to learn about the publishing world, and will have an opportunity at the end of the internship to be part of this team in this growing online publishing house
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
RequirementsPublic Relations Intern - Develop relationships with Talk Radio Host Sites that will interview Maria Rekrut about her Award Winning Book "Double Your Income Using Social Media".
Be able to write Press Releases
Must be able to write copy for outgoing and incoming emails.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.