Web DeveloperSAY YAS Productions LLC
Station engineer/office managerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Marketing/Production PartnerLiving With A Genius Podcast
Promotions Street TeamSBS 93.3 La Raza
Spring 2017 Internships at Public Radio Music ProgramPennsylvania Public Radio/Echoes
Summer 2017 Internships at Public Radio Music ProgramPennsylvania Public Radio/Echoes
LA Underground Radio looking for interns!LA Underground Radio
Radio Production InternshipMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Public Relations Intern - Develop relationships with Talk Radio Host SitesBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 06 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Publishing House- Rekrut Publishing House - started by the Award Winning Author of the book "Double Your Income Using Social Media" Http://doubleyourincomeusingsocialmedia.com/
Seeking interns who want to learn about the publishing world, and will have an opportunity at the end of the internship to be part of this team in this growing online publishing house
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
RequirementsPublic Relations Intern - Develop relationships with Talk Radio Host Sites that will interview Maria Rekrut about her Award Winning Book "Double Your Income Using Social Media".
Be able to write Press Releases
Must be able to write copy for outgoing and incoming emails.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.