Music Publicistmusic team
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Social Media, Marketing/Promotion Guest Booking Management & Community Outreach InternBe Exposed Radio
WJMS Radio Marketing InternWJMS Radio
Radio Station EngineerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Video/Radio Sports Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Video/Radio Political Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Promotion InternsTownsquare Media Inc.
Radio Show Producer InternshipBookmark This
She's The B.O.S.S. Enterprises
3 Greenwood Place Suite #304-A
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWSTBRN’s story began simply with a dream to promote personal and professional development to consumers and entrepreneurs with a passion to pursue their dreams in business, we are a multicultural media enterprise, looking for Radio Show Producer Interns for Internet Radio Shows.
Business Owners Stead Fast and Strong is our mission here at She’s The B.O.S.S. Radio Network – to be the most trusted resourceful media source in the Business and Entrepreneurial community. Here at WSTBRN we pride ourselves on hiring people who are dedicated and continue to challenge the norm, while embracing a corporate culture built off of creativity and passion. We want to be our employees’ biggest fans, and it is our daily mission to attract, develop, and retain the brightest stars in the business.
The radio show producer is responsible for the daily technical operation of the live show broadcast, and for the implementation of program strategy as assigned by the Program Director in a professional* and competent* manner. Negotiated job responsibilities will be maintained at all times.
Responsibilities- Keeps the talent organized and on schedule
- Must live on the internet (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Participates in the show's planning process daily
- Responsible for finalizing the show's prep sheet
- Must know how to create a prep sheet
- Maintains a "computer bit" file for bits, production, etc.
- Directs the talent through the game plan during the show (time to move on, news, breaks, etc.)
- Sets up and screens phone calls during the show
- Books appropriate guests on the show
- Research guests and prepare talking points for hosts
- Conducts pre- and post-meetings
- Must be well informed about social events and celebrities w/in the format
- Ensure that hosts are focused i.e. Liners, Live Reads, Tight Breaks etc.
- Edits tape, phone conversations and bits, etc.
- Pulls audio for the show, sound bites, etc. from TV Shows, Events, Concerts, Interviews
- Produces live show promos with Imaging Director
- Maintain and update website for show segments daily.
- To ensure appropriate technical operation of all audio components of the morning show on an ongoing basis. This includes:
· Pull audio for the show, sound bites, etc. from TV shows, events, concerts and interviews.
· Providing a smooth, uninterrupted flow on air.
· Maintaining established on-air time frames.
· Reporting equipment and other discrepancies immediately when appropriate.
· Following daily logs to ensure all programming material (commercials, news, live tags etc.) are aired appropriately.
· Initialing and listing actual times run for each item on log.
· Maintain and update website daily. Meet with webmaster daily.
· Maintain a "computer bit" file for bits, production, etc.
· Make sure the show is actively on the internet (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Edit tape, phone conversations, bits, etc.
Audio Program Elements
- Development and production of appropriate sound effects, music beds & other audio elements to complement morning show features.
- To direct, contribute to, and support the creation of the morning show on a daily basis. This includes:
· Facilitation of pre-show planning meeting.
· Facilitation of post-show planning meeting.
· Facilitation of weekly brainstorm session with creative contributors.
· Scheduling of all programming elements.
· Regular liaison with Program Director to develop and implement short and long-term strategies.
· Coordinate/Produce the Public Affairs Show for Morning Beat Host.
· Book appropriate guests on the show and inform Program Director.
· Center show on pop culture.
- To compile and direct production of all on-air material and resources on a daily basis. This includes:
· Daily pre-show compilation of necessary printed or on-line resources.
· Distribution to morning show hosts and others.
· Daily pre-show review of news wire.
· When possible, daily pre-show scan of newspaper.
· Preparation of audio elements required for daily show.
· Production of daily "run-sheet" programming guide for all participants.
· Ensure the morning show promo is done daily.
· Be well informed about social events and celebrities within the format.
· Research guests and have bio prepared for the host.
· Make sure we are local and topical.
Assignment and Monitor
- To appropriately assign and monitor duties to host and co-host on a daily basis. This includes:
· Decision on propriety and validity of proposed programming elements.
· Assignment of duties in development of comedy skits, character voices, jokes, interviews etc.
· Assignment of background research as required.
- To constantly monitor and provide feedback to hosts (with regular consultation from Prog. Dir.)
SkillsRequired - Radio Broadcasting, Radio Producing, Media & Entertainment, Radio Production, Radio Communication, Media Communications, Internet Radio, Internet Media
Preferred - Communication Skills, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Audio Production, Verbal Communication