Marketing Intern for Radio ShowThe Awesome Nossum Group- Seattle Real Estate Radio
Radio Assistant (UNPAID)iNoslen Radio Show
Radio Show InternshipThe Shar Bates Show
Communications Intern (Sports News Reporter)Annapolis Broadcast System
Communications Intern (News & Weather Reporter)Annapolis Broadcast System
WGBH Internship - Radio: On CampusWGBH
Audiobook Voice-Over recording artist - virtual internship work from anywhere - READ INSTRUCTIONSCreative Fiction
My Radio ChicagoMy Radio Chicago
Social Media Intern Needed at Radio StationBookmark This
Cannabis Talk 101
12800 Garden Grove blvd
Garden Grove, CA
Posted: October 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCannabis Talk 101 is one of the most highly anticipated talk shows in Orange County. The show brings out an element of open and honest conversation about one of the most popular topics today, “Marijuana”. With guest speakers, and industry experts, Chris “Blue” & The Pot Brothers at Law educate the community making it a must see show every week.
We're currently seeking a highly‐skilled and purposeful individual to serve 10‐20 hours per week as a Social Media Intern for 3‐6 months. Credits are offered. The Social Media Intern should be proactive, committed, and enthusiastic. She/He will take charge of managing and elevating Cannabis Talk 101’s social media presence. This includes:
- Responding to messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and SoundCloud.
- Gauging audience receptivity and developing strategies for inspiring our followers and fans to connect, donate to the cause, and participate in our upcoming campaigns.
- Writing/posting effective, engaging daily content for all of CT101’s social media pages
- Developing and implementing campaign marketing on all social media platforms.
- Market research for development of posts, though visual content will be provided.
- Creating a clear monthly Social Media calendar
- Maintaining all BEAT social media platforms, making sure each platform is up to date and interconnected.
- Leveraging apps like Hootsuite and tracking weekly progress on all social media platforms via Google spreadsheet
Call Christopher Wright at (562) 746-7470
RequirementsDESIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES
The Intern should possess:
- 1‐3 years of experience in the effective use of social media for community engagement.
- Ability to perceive and remain consistent with CT 101’s usage of language, photos, audio, and video that are aligned with the mission and branding of CT 101.
- Experience implementing successful social media marketing strategies
- Resourcefulness and willingness to self‐start on social media posts and projects
- Impeccable writing and research skills
- Experience in utilizing Social Media relationships and influencer marketing
- Internet savvy
- Innovative insight into best possible practices for social media management.
- General knowledge of CT 101’s areas of discussion desired, but not required.
- Positive attitude, impeccable communication, and team player an absolute must.
- Eagerness to learn and grow. Ability to powerfully receive and incorporate feedback on performance to improve the internship experience.
- Background and/or interest in working in non‐profit.
- Appreciation for Cannabis desired, but not required
SkillsRequired - English, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing, Communication
Preferred - Photo Editing, Creative Campaign Development