Promotions/ Marketing InternshipCumulus Media NY
Radio Assistant (UNPAID)iNoslen Radio Show
INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR POLITICAL COMMENTATOR, ON-AIR BROADCASTERS & VOLUNTEERSBEAT BREAK 87 FM
Audio Engineer Intern Needed at Radio StationCannabis Talk 101
Social Media Intern Needed at Radio StationCannabis Talk 101
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Radio BroadcastingVeterans Center
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Sports Tv/Online Radio InternBookmark This
Po box 1193
Posted: April 27 2016
DescriptionAs this is an internship, please keep in mind deadlines for submissions/information are crucial. We are looking for an intern who can come up with new and unique ideas to present to the station to boost followers, engagement, and clientele. We are looking for a creative and flexible intern to fill this position. This role has a lot of room for individual ideas and concepts.
As an administrative intern, you should be working closely with all other interns to make sure each area is covered and for the best and most professional result.
As an administrative intern with WJMS you will be responsible for the following:
• Emailing guest hosts and getting information for live programming
• Creating templates and documents for station usage
• Updating station documents as changes occur
• Answering and returning phone calls/voicemails for the station
• Weekly check in with important news articles, stories, and hot topics etc.
• Coming up with monthly promotions and pulling the necessary resources to get them done. For example – March is women’s month. You would be finding an appropriate women’s month promotion and making sure it is put together in enough time to have it air appropriately. (Must work closely with station owner to approve project and ability to complete it)
• Other duties as assigned and needed
Social media knowledge
ResponsibilitiesBasic Audio setup
Social Media marketing