INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR MORNING SHOW NEWS REPORTERBEAT BREAK 87 FM
Intern - Digital Assistant (Programming & Production)Catalyst Next LLC
Freelance Production + Studio Assistant Position (TriBeCa)Tanya Ragir Studio
Radio Station EngineerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Video/Radio Sports Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Video/Radio Political Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Radio Media Communications Internship for Black Economic Empowerment OrganizationLet's Buy Black 365
WEB DESIGNERBookmark This
KIG Entertainment LLC
Posted: June 28 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Responsibilities• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Requirements• Proven Web Design experience
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process