INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR MORNING SHOW NEWS REPORTERBEAT BREAK 87 FM
Intern - Digital Assistant (Programming & Production)Catalyst Next LLC
Freelance Production + Studio Assistant Position (TriBeCa)Tanya Ragir Studio
Radio Station EngineerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Radio majorsPES
Video/Radio Sports Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Video/Radio Political Show PersonalityTrueChat Inc.
Radio Media Communications Internship for Black Economic Empowerment OrganizationLet's Buy Black 365
WJMS Radio Administrative InternBookmark This
Posted: August 27 2016
Company Location: Yonkers, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs this is an internship, please keep in mind deadlines for submissions/information are crucial. We are looking for an intern who can come up with new and unique ideas to present to the station to boost followers, engagement, and clientele. We are looking for a creative and flexible intern to fill this position. This role has a lot of room for individual ideas and concepts.
As an administrative intern, you should be working closely with all other interns to make sure each area is covered and for the best and most professional result.
ResponsibilitiesAs an administrative intern with WJMS you will be responsible for the following:
• Emailing guest hosts and getting information for live programming
• Creating templates and documents for station usage
• Updating station documents as changes occur
• Answering and returning phone calls/voicemails for the station
• Weekly check in with important news articles, stories, and hot topics etc.
• Coming up with monthly promotions and pulling the necessary resources to get them done. For example – March is women’s month. You would be finding an appropriate women’s month promotion and making sure it is put together in enough time to have it air appropriately. (Must work closely with station owner to approve project and ability to complete it)
• Other duties as assigned and needed
Social media knowledge
SkillsRequired - Data Entry, Music, Typing, MS Office Suite, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Marketing, Web