Real Estate Opportunity and learn how to run a Business!Bookmark This
4743 Eagle Rock Blvd.
Eagle Rock, CA
DescriptionThis a part time position to assist a Mortgage broker with his business . You will learn how to start a real estate company, how to get licensed, how to market your business through up to date techniques and technology. You will also learn how to operate a business and manage finances.You will be taught effective systems that will not only work in real estate but every business you choose to be in. Do not miss this opportunity in real estate and see how you can play a key role in a strong team. You will also learn how create and achieve goals and to maintain consistency for any desired outcome with freedom and ease.
ResponsibilitiesWorking closely with a real estate broker to shadow him with whatever things that may be needed to complete transactions and take on more business. That can include Marketing, Operational and Accounting duties and having fun while doing it.
Requirements- 6 month internship
- be dependable, loyal, capable and honest
- be coachable and a great note taker
- be able to return calls and write emails
- have a laptop, journal to take notes and calendar to use daily
- have Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and be proficient in it
- be a multi-tasker
-be able to attend development trainings
- be able to work overtime if necessary
- have a car