Boston Summer Intern – Healthcare Capital Markets GroupBookmark This
Jones Lang LaSalle
1 Post Office Square Ste 2600
DescriptionAbout Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $3.9 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle operates in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services to a property portfolio of 2.6 billion square feet and completed $63 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2012. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $46.7 billion of real estate assets under management. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Start a lasting career with Jones Lang LaSalle today!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job: 1893.
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran's status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
ResponsibilitiesDates: June – August 2014
We are currently looking for a summer intern to join our Healthcare Capital Markets Group in Boston. The intern will support our Healthcare Capital Markets (“CM”) team in Boston.
The intern will contribute to best in class research, assist the Healthcare Capital Markets team with day-to-day responsibilities, contribute to business development initiatives, and carry out tasks for both internal and external clients. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have quantitative skills, highly organized, able to work well in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines, demonstrate clear communication skills, and be motivated to learn.
• Assist with the preparation of client presentations and marketing materials
• Analyze capital markets real estate trends including market occupancy, leasing and sales activity as well as demographics and other locational drivers
• Conduct research to understand an asset's market position and any underlying issues
• Provide underwriting support for the valuation of real estate properties
• Contribute to special projects in support of business development
• Perform financial analyses, cash flow projections, corporate finance evaluation and investor models
• Current undergraduate or graduate level students with a major or concentration in finance or real estate.
• Please include GPA on resume.
• Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with real estate a plus
• ARGUS experience a plus
• Ability to analyze and translate qualitative and quantitative data