Office InternBoston Real Estate Job
Real Estate Development Internship Fall 2014 (Non Financial)WeMac Ventures
Sales Executive Real Estate InvestmentArt Elements
Real Estate Development Intern908 Development Group
Real Estate Investing Internship In West Palm Beach/ Brand AmbasadorGrand Master Marketing LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Estates Group at Keller Williams Realty
DescriptionWe are passionate about providing learning opportunities for those that want to learn and grow.
Keller Williams Realty is the newest, most innovative and fastest growing national real estate company in America. It is a visionary business concept built upon a specific, written philosophy (WI4C2TS) of service, integrity and win-win teamwork.
The Estates Group is a Top Producing Team with our office managed by Cindy Wu-Freedman, Realtor®, within the office and is the #1 Female Agent in 2013 in her market center. She is a seasoned, full-time Realtor that started her real estate career in 2000. Helping buyers and sellers negotiate transactions in Greater Los Angeles area with emphasis in the San Fernando. Ms. Wu-Freedman is a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), a Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE), a Certified Internet Professional (ePRO), a Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR), a Certified (HAFA) Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Specialist, as well as Transnational Referral Certified (TRC) and Quality Service Certified (QSC). The Estates Group is known for our negotiation skills and wise wisdoms. We specializes in luxury properties, international clients, bank owned properties, first- time home buyer, move-uppers and investors. The Estates Group at KW values the importance of home-ownership and utilizes "real estate" to build financial wealth and passive income for her clients. We stands out in a crowded industry by being professional, knowledgeable, caring, honest and accessible 24/7.
Ms. Wu-Freedman is a graduate of USC Marshall School of Business and UCLA Anderson, she employs her vast business skills and entrepreneurial program training to accomplish her mission.
Ms. Wu-Freedman serves on the Board of Directors in Neighborhood Councils, West Valley Academy, Chinese American Real Estate Professionals and Miss Taiwan Foundation among others; as well as being an active participate in state and national real estate associations.
She is President Emeritus of Woman's Council of Realtors in the San Fernando Valley.
We are looking interns who is looking to gain “real-life” business experiences in business development, lead generation, database management, non-profit fundraising, corporate fundraising, office organization, office administration, marketing, social media marketing and maintenance and more.
Location: Tampa and Rinaldi in Porter Ranch-Northridge, CA and/or Virtual.
Time: The position is open year-round.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Non-Profit / Community Involvement:
- Assist in identify potential sponsors / donors
- Follow up emails and establish rapport and relationships with local businesses
- Assist in organizing and creating plan of action
- Managing and following up with key contacts
- Assist in events and manage projects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Possess excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Pursuing an Bachelor Degree or higher education.