Front desk/ administrative assistant for Real Estate firmLuxe Marketing and Sales
Intern For Top Producing Real Estate Group in Beverly HillsThe Louvet Group
Investment Advisor/Real Estate Private Equity Asset Manager/Real Estate Private Equity ExecutiveCapital Cove Asset Management, Inc.
LST Properties Seeks Real Estate Investing InternCAP Venture Group, Inc.
Investment Real Estate Sales InternshipNew Western Acquisitions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Cozart Buildings Inc
DescriptionWe are The Cozart Buildings Inc. We have a foreclosure division where our interns will contact home owners going through foreclosure , and ask them are they willing to sell their home. When owner says yes, we make a offer, once our offer is accepted we set up the closing in 3-5 days. We pay our interns $2,000 per deal. Interns is paid a finders fee.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education