Real Estate Brokerage InternMNS
Strategy & Business DevelopmentMB-AK Capital Group at Keller Williams
Vacation Rentals and Real Estate Sales: Learn more about this hot industry!Local Motion Realtor
Manhattan Real Estate Research Assistant PositionBatiment Design & Development
Seeking Assistants for Lucrative Real Estate and Green Energy OpportunitiesTBA
Business Internship OpportunityBookmark This
PO BOX 505
DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity for the interns to get experience and show the skills in business filed. Remusco Group (www.remusco.com) is looking for a highly driven individual with strong communication skills to join our growing team. This individual will assist in the development and execution of the company’s investor relations programs.
Responsibilities-Assist in responding to investor inquiries.
-Develop and implement investor outreach programs.
-Monitor, review and summarize investment community research on company and industry.
-Develop investor relation communications.
-Develop investor distribution lists and other investor-related databases.
RequirementsBackground and Capabilities of the candidate:
- Degree in business, finance, economics, communications/PR, or other business-related field.
- Ability to interpret financial statements.
- Top-notch communications skills (written and oral) are mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail, including excellent proofreading skills.
- Ability to function well in fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to execute on projects with minimal guidance.
- Solid Excel skills and experience preparing executive-ready PowerPoint presentations.
- Personality traits that fit well into our company include strong work ethic, positive attitude, highly motivated and driven.
- Flexible team player that is eager to learn and grow with the company.
- Flexible schedule and ability to adapt to changing workloads and priorities.