Real Estate/Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
Business Development / Sales InternWebb Solar Realty, LLC
Business InternshipRSG Commercial, Inc.
Real Estate -- unpaid internship, life time opportunityIn The Know Solutions, LLC
Real Estate Marketing Analyst InternAon Homes, LLC
Commercial Real Estate Assistant / Junior BrokerBookmark This
Sperry Van Ness
1230 6th Avenue
DescriptionSperry Van Ness® – Commercial Real Estate Advisors
Character – Competency – Certainty
It’s a different world out there which requires a different kind of commercial real estate firm working on your behalf in order to be successful.
The Lipsey Co., has ranked the Sperry Van Ness Organization as one of the most recognized commercial real estate brands in the US for a reason – we know how to deliver a certainty of execution for our clients. Sperry Van Ness International Corporation is one of the largest commercial real estate franchisors in the world with franchisees in 3 countries, 38 states, and 153 markets.
The NYC office is in expansion mode and looking to hire at all levels.
In the dynamic NYC Commercial Real Estate market everyday is a rewarding challenge.
Sperry Van Ness is growing all the time.
If you are interested in commercial real estate, there is no better platform, no better time...
Discover our culture of cooperation and collaboration.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will have an active role is assisting the senior brokers in their daily activities:
- market research,
- tour scheduling and organisation,
- site tours and visits,
- prospecting with existing and new clients,
- preparation of offering memos,
- monthly market reports,
- weekly reports for clients,
- active participation in social media strategy, including but not limited to press releases, blogging, animation of facebook page and twitter account.
- database maintenance and updates,
- scheduling and release of email blasts for existing listings, properties, etc.
- creation and update of marketing materials for consulting assignments, listing presentations, and clients meetings,
- attendance to industry networking events,
- business management assistance tasks,
Requirements- Entrepreneur spirit and attitude,
- Self starter and motivated by the commercial real estate arena,
- Interest in innovative marketing techniques and tools,
- Proficiency in MS Office,
- Experience with data entry, database, CRM tools, email blasts,
The intern will receive daily training in commercial real estate:
- prospecting techniques and tools,
- access to a national platform with local expertise,
- best practices to develop and expand a business,
- business development