InternKeller Williams Newport Estates
RE/MAX SKY Real Estate Internship - Spring 2016RE/MAX SKY Real Estate
Real Estate and Portfolio Management AssistantExpress Document Professionals
Paid Real Estate InternshipJG Properties of Keller Williams Brentwood
Summer 2016 Student Internship: Real Estate Paralegal (Academic Credit)New York Habitat
Leasing Consultant- Tree House Apartments- TucsonCaliber Companies, LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern Earn While You LearnKeller Williams NYC
Research & Marketing AssociateCresa
Field OperationsBookmark This
J.K. Residential Services, Inc.
2016 Riverside Dr.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position provides learning opportunity in all areas of property management including, but not limited to day-to-day operation of the property, marketing and leasing, tenant relation and customer service, basic property accounting, vendor relations, maintenance supervision, etc. There is also the opportunity of rotating or transferring to other departments where you can enhance your knowledge and skills.
Responsibilities- Assist Property Supervisors with multiple day-to-day tasks
- Creating flyers, leasing, reviewing and running rental applications
- Organize and review weekly reports; audit lease agreements
- Scan documents, input purchase orders
- Follow up with legal documents
Requirements- Current enrollment in college or university (you must earn credit for this)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Basic knowledge in any accounting software is a PLUS but not required.
- Strong organization, communication, and written skills
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Ability to follow instructions, meet deadlines and multi-task in fast-pace working environment
- Has a positive attitude and desire to learn and work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel to/from apartments/properties within a given geographic location
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Has a positive attitude and a desire to learn and work in a team environment
- Reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Over the age of 18